15 May 2010

maniamania

yesterday we wished for sunshine and today is beautifully sunny. we've opened all the windows in our barn so there's a lovely breeze going all through the house. make the most of today (if you are in devon at least) tomorrow looks like rain again.

speaking of wishes - I don't often see jewellery I like and I kind of like to keep it to a minimum, maybe one piece - but that one piece is usually bold and sculptural and big. so I'm a bit in love with the new collection from ManiaMania. Real Life Awaits Us is the first collection from them and consists of rings, cuffs, amulets, neck pieces and earings - oxidised brass, silver metal & raw crystals. and the pieces are big - you absolutely have to see them on the model on their website to appreciate the size really (website details below)

I've picked out 3 of my favourites from their online store (and I'm going to wish really hard).



top: the initiation necklace {here}
middle: stalactite cuff {here}
bottom: the alchemy necklace {here}


{credits}

maniamania {website} {online store}

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...